View Single Post
Old May 8, 2011, 04:31 PM   #17
watchdog

SUPPORT Rae Lynn Brady for House District 57

I know this has nothing to do with current legislation; however, I believe it is important for Ohioans. You are aware of the contoversy with State Rep Matt Lundy lying to get endorsements of gun owners. I took to the lieberty of contacting his 2010 opponent and she is willing to make another run, but she needs our support to mount a successful campaign. I am willing to do everything I can to help, from soliciting donations, to passing out flyers door to door, working town hall meetings, etc.

I ask you to join me in trying to send another 2A Rep to the Statehouse in Columbus. She has the highest rating from BFA without an endorsement.

I am sharing her email with you and circulating it amoung 2A groups. Please pass it along to any organizations that you know of.

Quote:
Hello Mr. watchdog:
Thank you so much for the email. I have been asked by several people to run again because of Lundy's voting this year. I am seriously thinking of running again. There are so many problems facing the State of Ohio and things are getting tougher each year. I came really close, closer than the Democrats thought I would, so I think another run might be in the mix. I planned on working with the people in District 57 and if I run again will do so again. The biggest problem running is the funding. Things are tough and the funds are not readily available. That is probably going to be the biggest factor if I take it on again. Thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you.
Rae Lynn Brady
For those unfamiliar with Lundy, my article here gives a brief summary from yesterday's town hall meeting. http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...-house-bill-45.

Thanks everyone.

Page generated in 0.03693 seconds with 8 queries