View Single Post
Old December 13, 2011, 08:29 PM   #39
Hardy

thanks Clem. I guess I am going to figure out at the end of this year if I want to consider continuing. The biggest problem is that only a few "Niche" want this. Also, got Cabela to deal with. I guess, what has kept the store alive was the fact that I can buy from Ellit Bros/ Taylor etc at wholesale but I had no idea at the time that Cabela offered so much so cheap. I was fortunate to buy Rems from them and conversion cylinders from others. I always waited for their gun prices to drop before ordering. You do know they go up and down. Nothin against Cabela- but I can't retail C/B guns when you can order for $140 +/-. I bought some brassers at 129 and sold them at 160 and was able to make up by selling supplies. I just don't know if Real BP is a strong enough demand to offset all the problems. But still working on this. Think about this--You have overehead and lookieloos. Too many lookieloos And again, If you guys (YALL) fuss about a few dollars difference over a pound of powder that last more than a fortnight. How can I sell anything. I do have a bunch of CCI #10's I'll give yu fur less. And I do have Rem #11's you can come get for less than $7.00 per tin.

Page generated in 0.03686 seconds with 8 queries