View Single Post
Old April 4, 2012, 09:01 AM   #6
er775

I understand exactly what you are saying, when I was starting to get my set up all together and studying up on everything, no manual out there would give a straight foward answer about headspace, I have the Hornady 7th edition and reading about headspace in that manual I was lookin like a monkey doing math

I have talked to enuff people and and asked enuff questions that I understand it better now and I agree with your last comment about not getting chewed out for asking a question like this, there are folks on here that store alot of knowledge in their heads and are more than happy to share it without making you feel like a moron and then there are the ones that are just plain a--holes that would be better off keeping their info to themselves cause most of the time they talk out of their poop shute and have nothing of value to add to the conversation ( if you read that and it offended you, then I`m probably talkin about you , sorry get over yourself )

Thanks for asking the question cause there are alot of us out here that are wanting to know the same info, and thanks to all of you out there that respond with your knowledge in a respectful and courteous manner it is much appreciated

Page generated in 0.02646 seconds with 8 queries