View Single Post
Old March 14, 2013, 12:13 PM   #10
TunnelRat

Quote:
Lol..........the bullets can't just fall out with the mag in an upright position.
Hence why I asked if the baseplate was falling off.

Why are you unloading magazines upside down?

Quote:
I do have large hands, and I am plenty strong enough not to shake when I was pulling it.
Nice!

Quote:
Not sure about the scale thing, they could have been guessing after it maxed out, but they were close in their guess, 1 was 13 and one was 14
So you weren't the one measuring then, they were?

I bring up these questions because when someone quotes me a measurement that is out of the range of most measurement devices, yea, I get a bit skeptical of their claims.

Quote:
even though it is adv at 6.5 lbs, it can be heavier..................they sould say that up front in my opinion
It's generally accepted that trigger pull measurements for firearms are estimates that are averages of some test samples. There is likely to be some variation in the trigger pull. For a pistol I consider up to a 1lb or so of variation to be typical. But if what you say is true then it is well beyond that.

Quote:
I am more curious though if this is normal for them, or if I should expect this from their products/ service?
I would say its abnormal, but you sound pretty upset, rightly so. Maybe you should call and ask to speak to a supervisor?
Maintain situational awareness

Last edited by TunnelRat; March 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.03594 seconds with 8 queries