View Single Post
Old January 2, 2012, 09:34 PM   #10
SecurityMike

This happens to a lot of security guards in the area. The bad guys are usually just looking for a gun. They will rob the guard either way but if they look like they'll put up a fight they just shoot. it happened at aldis and then the same guys used that gun to kill and rob another guard at a different aldis.

The bangers in Joliet watch to see where cops live and break into their houses and steal their guns. It happened to two guys I know last year. I make sure to always put a jacket on over my security uniform and make sure my gun isn't visible when I'm walking from my car to my house.

Very scary though. These guys barely have time to get their guns out. It scares me cuz where I work we wear level three holsters and are mandated to keep the chamber empty. The trade off is that I'm not in A liquor store in the hood, but in an office building.
"We have repeatedly held that one who is unlawfully assaulted and put in apparent danger of his life or of great bodily harm need not attempt to escape but may repel force with force..." PEOPLE v. BUSH
414 Ill. 441 (1953)
Supreme Court of Illinois.

Page generated in 0.02991 seconds with 8 queries