View Single Post
Old November 14, 2007, 07:27 PM   #2
Stargazer

A lot of, "how many times to use a case," is determined by caliber, how many times it has been shot, whether it is a pistol or rifle case, etc. I am reloading and shooting 45 ACP cases that are 30+ years old and reload and shoot just fine. Been shooting and reloading my .357 cases for 2 years now and have had only (1) nickle plated case split on me.

Like you on certain calibers I will load hot rounds with new cases only and then they go in the lighter load pile. That is with my Ruger BH 45 Long Colt. Same for the .357, hot loads in new cases, maybe a medium load in the next reload and then they go to the lighter load pile.

I do not purchase remanufactured rounds either unless they come from a very reputable source and lately I just reload all of my own, period. Not just for cost savings either, it's good therapy! When you are reloading you try and usually do not think about much other than the task at hand. Kinda takes the mind off of the days worries.

M70 Web Page

Page generated in 0.02615 seconds with 8 queries