View Single Post
Old August 21, 2012, 07:15 PM   #24
Fingers McGee

While I've never owned a Sig Series Colt, I know a few people that have, and I've seen and handled a bunch of them. The fit and finish of every one I've seen and handled is excellent and the polish and blueing is equal to any high end custom. In every instance, those that I know that have used them have had nothing bad to say about them The actions have all been smooth. They are very nice purty guns. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing wrong with them. When I started collecting C&Bs, I went with the 2nd Gens because there was a lot more information about them, known quantities, and history, and the fact that Colt's would lettter them. Even now, here isn't a whole lot of info about how many Sig Series guns were actually made. Maybe once I get all of the 2nd Gens, I'll start on the Sig Series.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce

Last edited by Fingers McGee; August 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Page generated in 0.03116 seconds with 8 queries