View Single Post
Old August 14, 2012, 11:06 AM   #7
CommonSense

STEEL rings...

Good to know Lunk, I'm having trouble with the company (TPS) right now...don't know if its due to my end (in Afghanistan) or on their part. Their website has some problems when it comes to accessing some parts of it and I've called them a couple times with no answer....sat on hold for too long. I hate that spit. I guess what my objective is, is to have confidance that if I go out hunting and slip or fall, drop the weapon(s) I want to not have that nagging thought of "man I hope I kept my zero..." Ive had to re-zero out in the deer woods and it pains me to fire off a boom in my beloved hunting area, as I'm sure it would pain of you. Oh, off the wall here but would anyone know if I will clear a 3-9x 40 conquest on low TSR rings ona savage .270...??? I've done my homewor and resultd are all over. some yes, some no, and of course the "bring your rifle to the store and try it out" line too. In a perfect world yes, I would love to do that but want to take advantage of TPS's deployed soldier discount and dont have my Savage or scope with me here.

Page generated in 0.01945 seconds with 8 queries