Thread: Fusion Firearms
View Single Post
Old July 31, 2011, 07:48 PM   #48
Hail Caesar

Lance,

I know this thread is old, but after someone called me and said they had seen this thread I found it and felt the need to clear things up a bit.

1. I TRIED to correct the issues with Bob before saying anything on the errrornet. He refused to fix the gun, refused to admit there was a problem, refused to admit the gun was not as ordered, refused to admit the barrel was short-chambered and would not even chamber a single round.

2. Only after I posted about the gun did he offer to rebuild the gun. ( He flat out refused a refund) As the frame was junk and the slide was messed up that was the only thing left to do. He swore up and down it would take 6 weeks TOPS to rebuild the gun. As I had some parts on hand that I wanted to use on the gun I shipped them to him to quicken the build.

3. After 6 weeks went by, then 3 months, then 6 months....I asked were my replacement gun was. He said it was at Ionbond. Then I asked about it the next month...he said it was getting ready to ship to Ionbond.

4. I contacted my attorney and pressed Serva for a refund....he agreed.
But then he short changed me and I did not receive a full refund and he kept my parts.

5. I was questioned my moderators of other sites about the validity of my claims..... I forwarded them emails between Serva and I. All Mod's and owners (except the 1911 forum) said to "post away" after seeing the emails. One said it was the funniest and most damning thing he had seen in a while.

Then I was forwarding the emails, PM's, and build sheets, to people on 1911 forum and GT for them to make their own judgements on what happened.
I have dozens of pics also if you would like to see them.

6. My first ever "forum" was a shotgunning forum dedicated to sporting clays. My wife said to use something anonymous and not use my actual name. I did not even plan on ever posting. So the name I picked was the name of my shotgun "Caesar Guerini" and when the first time I used it my squad of shooting buddies was saying "Hail Caesar" when I shot a clean station and making fun of the guns name. There is ZERO feeling of superiority with me choosing the name. It was the first thing I could think of, and did not think of the context some would take the name to mean.

7. YES, you are right. I was madder than a wet hornet. At one point I was out $2,400 on a junk gun that would not work, a builder that said it "was within Fusion quality standards), and if posted about on one site the postes got deleted.
So yes, I was talking about it. There was several people that had serious issues that was finding the same stonewall that I was with Fusion, and one certain site that deleted anything negative about Fusion.

If you have anymore questions about the ordeal I will be happy to answer them. But truthfully it is all in the past now for me. I hardly ever think about Fusion anymore. They are usually brought up on GT as a friendly poke in the ribs to me. As in "Hey Al, you bought any Fusion's lately" or "Have you been Fusion'ed lately?".

Al

Page generated in 0.03446 seconds with 8 queries