View Single Post
Old September 16, 2009, 12:13 AM   #14
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
I broke a "spinal process"
Doctor was saying spinous process. Its the little spur on the back of the vertebra that sticks out and down like a spur and is what the muscle attaches to. I believe the pain part and you are right, the stretching and core exercises never stop if you want to keep walking and keep shooting. It changes your stance and makes you get fatigued quicker because the other muscles have to compensate.

Bad back never completely stopped my shooting but shoulder surgery for a rotator cuff repair and a torn ligament in my neck from being rear ended at a stop sign stopped me cold for several months. Still can't turn my head all the way to the left but the shoulder surgery was a success and one of the reasons I gritted my teeth and went through the therapy was to get a gun back in my hands. If you want to bad enough you will figure out a way to shoot.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.03151 seconds with 8 queries