View Single Post
Old September 6, 2010, 03:37 AM   #9
Alan_Smithee

Hello JohnKSa,

I understand the procedure you were doing to the trigger. What I don't know by now is, how the overtravel of the trigger effects the accuracy? DA is not important for the discipline I'm going for, so this should be no show stopper.

In fact I discussed the "HK solution" with a friend of my already, who is using a HK USP Expert. We had the same idea as you had.
The general problem with tuning of guns in Germany is, that you are almost not allowed to perform any changes to the gun. If changes need to be made, the must be performed by an official gunsmith. (Which of course doesn't make things cheaper)

Unfortunately also the ways on how to buy and own a gun differs quite a lot from the way it is in the US. It takes several weeks until the legal entry has been made into your gun license so you are able to pick it up. Therefore in fact I haven't shot the Beretta so far. As it was in an almost unused state with grips that perfectly fittet my large hands and the price was hot, it was some kind of spontanious buy, but I had to leave the gun at the dealer. I have to admit that I informed myself about it's gerneral performace after.
As he's now in addition on holiday, I will be able to give concrete information about it's current accuracy end of September the earliest.
I will keep you updated.

Thanks and best regards,
Alan

Page generated in 0.02248 seconds with 8 queries