View Single Post
Old March 2, 2006, 12:59 AM   #39
O.F.Fascist

Kamicosmos
Quote:
I still have my Tippman Pro-Light out in the garage.
IMO Pro-Lites are the AKs of the painball world.

Back when I was in highschool, I bought one and played paintball quite often. I hadnt played paintball since about after I graduated in '99 and I just had my paintball gun in the garage all those years.

One weekend last november one of my friends wanted to play paintball, so the day before we went out to the field I got out my pro-light, it hadnt been cleaned or oiled in years. I figured I would have to take it apart, clean it, clean the rust, oil it, and replace some o-rings.

Just to see what would happend I screwed in the CO2 tank (wasnt sure if it had air either), cocked the gun, and pulled the trigger. It fired fine. I tried it a few more times with no problems. Also in my garage I found this old box of 500 brass eagle paintballs. I figured they would be either busted or drived up, I opened it up and yeah it was a little bit of both. I put all the paintballs that were not busted into the hopper and I fired them at one of the trees in my backyard. The Pro-Lite had no problem firing them although the paintballs were definately not aerodynamic.

I cleaned it up that night, and now its about as good as new. My neglect and the ravages of time and weather had no ill effects on my paintball gun.

Page generated in 0.03028 seconds with 8 queries