View Single Post
Old March 24, 2011, 07:38 AM   #32
Sturmgewehre

Strongsidearms,

If you watched the videos you would see that soft primer strikes aren't the only issue with Wolf. The gun fails to feed and extract with every mag, plus has soft primer strikes.

Yes, I do blame Sig and it is the rifles fault in my opinion. They purposely designed the rifle to fire AK ammo. They claim on thier website that it's designed for "special forces" that might want to use a 7.62x39. In my experience 7.62x39 in the military world uses mostly steel cased, hard primed ammo.

Welding a hammer, bending springs, trying to find titanium firing pins, etc. is not the job of the owner. If Sig were doing their job right, this rifle would act like the AK it was designed after and digest anything you put in it. The rifle also has some of the worst/cheap stocks I've seen outside of airsoft toys. The optic they give you vs. quality iron sights is another example of their willingness to compromise. At best it's a $20 Chinese airsoft quality RDS. It's proof Sig isn't worried about quality as much as they are maximizing profits at the expense of quality.

I wanted to love that rifle, it's a brilliant concept. Unfortunately I found the execution to poorly carried out. Thats why I didn't send it to Sig for repairs and simply returned it to my dealer. I knew Sig couldnt fix "the cheap".

Page generated in 0.03556 seconds with 8 queries