View Single Post
Old July 24, 2011, 05:20 PM   #26
Dwight55

Quote:
I was in a very bad situation, if he made real on his threats.
1. There is a 3 year old daughter to protect (did the other guy have his eye on the 3 year old?????)

2. From the description of the incident, . . . accepting as true, . . . there was no sane reason for the altercation in the first place.

3. From the above quote, . . . I would have taken the man to be a man of his word, . . . accepted that he planned on making real on his threats, . . . and I would have unholstered, . . . pointing the weapon at the ground.

I don't fool around with drunks, druggies, or loudmouth illegitimate birthed idiots who may let their battleship mouths get their rowboat rear ends in trouble.

Once the threats were uttered, . . . it is time for this 66 year old to de-escalate the whole thing the best way possible, . . . and once he had closed to inside of 20 feet, . . . it's time to get the hardware out. Anything closer will be too late, . . . and it may already be, . . . but it is time to act, . . . and then call 911 and let the lawyers and cops sort it out while the 3 year old and I are safe from harm.

But to the OP, . . . you did good, . . . you are undoubtedly younger and in better shape, . . . and you got home safe. Score one for your side.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02052 seconds with 8 queries