View Single Post
Old March 1, 2005, 09:16 PM   #1
davidkxx

ARMED RESPONSE Class in Massachusetts

I have developed a class based on my book, "Armed Response."

SPECIAL OFFER!!! The pilot class will cost only $50. The regular class will be $200-$250. All funds will be donated to the Citizens Rights Action League of RI. (Anti-gun control group) www.cralri.com

Class will be held on March 22, 24, & 29 at the American Firearms School in Attleboro from 6-9pm

Email me at [email protected] for reservation info.

Book info at [url]www.armedresponsebook.com[url]

Following is the class outline.

Based on his book by the same title, “Armed Response” covers the mindset, knowledge, and tactics needed to defend yourself with a firearm before, during, and after a life threatening assault.

From learning what to ask before deciding to carrying a gun, how to carry and use a concealed firearm, and the legal issues and implications of using of lethal force, “Armed Response” is one of the most indispensable classes available.

Realistic, defensive shooting skills are emphasized including drawing from a concealed holster, engaging multiple targets, and shooting from cover, as well as real-life lessons about preparing to face a lethal threat, winning a gun fight, and surviving the ensuing court battle. This class is a must for anyone using firearms for self-defense.

Topic include:
Defensive note taking
Police protection
Responsible use of lethal force
Properties of survival
Body alarm reaction
Action beat reaction
Gun handling safety
Drawing
Concealed carry
Competence
Shooting drills