View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 03:19 PM   #24
jpcmt

I got this reply from my sheriff...so we could add Ravalli County, MT to the list possibly. Still not sure to what extent this is political or real, but it's something..and should be published in our local papers soon with further details.

Dear [jpcmt],

Thank you for your email. I have received several emails and calls, asking the same questions, over the past few days. As a result, I am working on a letter which I will submit to our local papers.

[jpcmt], I have spoken publicly, on many occasions, regarding my stance on the 2nd Amendment, and gun control in general. That stance has never changed. As long as I am the sheriff in Ravalli County, this office will never enforce unconstitutional laws, nor will we ever be involved in the confiscation of guns from law abiding citizens. Moreover, we will not stand idly by, and watch any other agency do so.

For lack of time I will leave it at that, and hope the above answers your questions. Please do look for a letter from me in our news papers, and don’t hesitate to send another email, to this address, if you have further questions.

Thank you again, for your very respectful email.

Best,

Sheriff Chris Hoffman
Ravalli County Sheriffs Office
205 Bedford Suite G
Hamilton, Montana 59840
406-375-4060
Fax: 406-375-4065
[email protected]

Page generated in 0.02267 seconds with 8 queries