View Single Post
Old January 18, 2009, 12:08 AM   #16
BuckHammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresden2001
What a waste of ink and space. I'd suggest that you would be better off spending your time, reading up and writing your local representative in Congress to let them know that you are a law abiding gun owner and you expect them to vote your interests.

All this what if crap is just mental masturbation. May make you feel good, but has no effect on anyone else.

Sheeesh. Get a life and live it.
Amazing that someone can manage to contribute nothing to a thread, but do so in such spectacular fashion.

Basically, the question is how to keep hidden firearms preserved, with a little justification for the question. I mean, those in power want a new and permanent AWB. So the scenario given by the OP is not too far-fetched. They are already in power, it's a little late to change things at the polls. The bailout is evidence enough that the opinion of constituents really does nothing to influence the votes of representatives and senators.

To the OP:
I would get some of those vacuum seal bags and use those in conjunction with a liberal amount of oil. Put all of that in a sealed PVC tube full of some kind of oil. Good luck, hope you don't need this advice.

Page generated in 0.05683 seconds with 8 queries