View Single Post
Old December 12, 2002, 03:11 AM   #1
jadams951

Need help with sling on Remington 870

Ok here's the problem. I've got a remington 870 marine magnum equipped with a side saddle carrier and a sure fire dedicated fore end light. I've also got on it a speed feed pistol grip stock. This shotgun I use for duty use. To allow the sure fire forend light to fit I had to take the support bracket that supports the barrel and magazine extension and modify it. That bracket has a small metal loop that swivels to hold a sling on it. Well, I was able to take the swivel off so the light would fit into the sure fire fore end. After doing that though I had no way to attach a sling on the front part of the shotgun. I recently bought a small afermarket accessory by wilson combat that attaches under the magazine cap. Does anyone know of a sling that will wrap around the speed feed stock and attach through the aftermarket sling attachment I have. I would love a giles tactical sling like I have on my ar15. If anyone knows what I am talking about and can help then please point me to some ideas. Thanks in advance for the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shotgun2.jpg (89.9 KB, 201 views)

Page generated in 0.02783 seconds with 9 queries