View Single Post
Old February 9, 2006, 04:06 AM   #55
SrtDog

I cant wait for the day that my PD starts using tasers. I dont know how many times I showed up to a call and some methed out junkie is threatening to kill himself with a knife. Its always the kinves these poor (literally poor) jackasses have.

I had a retarded fella the other day threatening his care giver with suicide, and to cut anyone that came near him. Well I sure didnt want to shoot the guy, but I woulda had no real choice if he charged me.

I know this guy from numerous calls. He's relatively harmless, and is normally just acting up for attention. However, he is a fella who dont have all the trees in the forest, and he does have a knife. He ended up walking towards me, and I showed him my glock which I had hidden behind my leg by pointing it strait into his eyes. His eyes opened up super wide, and he dropped the knife.

If he wouldve kept walking towards me, I wouldve shot him. Not something I ever want to encounter again.

Now, this is a perfect situation for a Taser. Cops are constantly getting situations like this.

I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.
- General George Patton Jr

If you're going through hell, keep going.
- Winston Churchill

Page generated in 0.03239 seconds with 8 queries