View Single Post
Old October 21, 2012, 06:42 AM   #3
10-96

Man, are you gonna get a lot of info to wade through here!

Before we start bombarding you with tons of opinions, options, and such- maybe you could help us (and you) out a bit.

What size do you realistically see yourself being the most comfortable with? If it's too big/heavy, you likely wont want to carry it that often.

What size are you? That could come into play as it could help determine how much weapon your body build can help conceal.

What size are your hands/fingers? Small hands and/or short finger could rule out a great many options. Conversely, great big burger grabbers might rule out itty-bitty firearms.

Do you think you would fancy In the Waistband Carry, or Outside the Waistband Carry? That could make a difference as far as comfort- ie; single stack or double stack clips.

What controls are you most familiar with? Decocker? SA/DA? No controls such as found on Glock? Grip safety as on 1911's and XD's?

What budget are you thinking about?

Honestly, I'm not trying to come across as a jerk, but there are many variables to consider when buying a firearm... and even more when suggesting makes and models to other folk.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.03218 seconds with 8 queries