View Single Post
Old April 4, 2009, 08:48 AM   #9
Que

I paid $129 for my Tula at a local shop who has had crates of them. I chose a hex Tula that was priced no differently than any other. Another local shop has them for $99. $200 is way over the top, at least around here.

If you pay that much it should at least be a hex but a Tula hex still isn't that big of a deal.

BTW, I have to agree with nimbleVagrant that if you want the gun buy it. I just ran across a Savage Enfield that was similarly overpriced and I really wanted it so I went ahead with it. I won't regret it and the relatively few bucks overpaid will soon be forgotten. Sometimes we get great deals, sometimes we overpay a bit, that's just the way that it goes. For me the great deals allows me a degree of indulgence when the gun is wanted and the price is not optimal. I also think that there is value in being able to inspect the gun in person, and, to me paying a bit more buying directly from a shop for a bit more can be well worth it.

BTW, I see that you are at GSU (Edited: Oops, Statesboro, which would be a good drive). If you drive up to Forsyth Pawn in Cumming you will find them for $99 (they had two of them earlier in the week), or drive over to Bullseye Range in Lawrenceville you will find a crate of them for $139. Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna was supposed to get them in for $89 but I don't know of they ever did so you might give them a call.

Last edited by Que; April 4, 2009 at 09:13 AM.

Page generated in 0.02613 seconds with 8 queries