View Single Post
Old March 14, 2007, 02:14 PM   #38
CobrayCommando

Quote:
Gaybashing, thinly veiled racism, and conspiracy theories (ranging from the mildly plausible to the "black helicopter" fantastic). Spelling California with a K and juxtaposing a prominent politician's name with that of a bloodthirsty terrorist are the height of wit and rational debate for many.
I know for a fact that on many leftist forums conspiracy theories suggesting that Bush really blew up the towers, a variety of different scenarios for the Shotgun Cheney incident etc. That the war was really for oil and had been planned for years along with a pipeline isn't even considered a conspiracy theory now.

Bush has been likened to Hitler HOW MANY TIMES NOW?! Many of these aren't fringe Democrats I'm talking about and I think you know it.

I'm sure your dream forum here would be 20-30 Moderepublicrats debating something for a while then finally agreeing that gay marriage and abortion should be legal.

What you have in reality on TFL is a representation of American gun owners. We are the NRA See how many open-minded liberals you can gather who are truly pro-2nd Amend. and form your own organization! You can call it the Wild and Juan Like Guns Association, population 2

It wouldn't be like purging, it would be you splintering off. Sorry, many of us are "rural folk" and aren't ashamed of that like they are told to be by the media.

Who's to say who is wrong or right.

Page generated in 0.02683 seconds with 8 queries