View Single Post
Old September 2, 2009, 02:37 AM   #19
LanceOregon

I don't deny that for some folks it could be considered a "distraction". But to me, that is more a personal preference issue, than anything else. Sure, not everyone is going to prefer to use a fiber-optic sight. But after trying just about every such sight that has been on the market in recent years, I certainly like the EasyHit the best by far out of all of them.

BigJimP's assertion that it would "CAUSE" one to stop swinging their shotgun, though, is categorically ridiculous. It is a person losing their mental concentration and focus, that causes them to stop their swing. Not the brightness of their sight.

So let me try to better understand what folks are trying to argue here. It seems that everyone is saying that their attention span and concentration skills are so extremely poor and marginal, that just having a brighter bead on their shotgun is going to make them completely mess up their shot? In other words, it seems to me that they are saying this: Weak-minded marksmen who cannot maintain their focus or concentration should avoid using any fiber optic sight, no matter what the brand it is.

That is utter Balloon Juice in my opinion, and is totally bogus.

BigJimP obviously is talking without any personal experience or first hand knowledge at all, as he readily admits that he himself has never even used an EasyHit sight. Yet he is so very willing here to attack it. Hmmm .....

And for him to assert that perhaps Tom Knapp does not really use the sight himself? Well, let's see him post some photos of Tom not using the sight:

Actually, folks here could simply go onto Tom's own website and ask him in his message forum what he personally thinks of the EasyHit. I did that myself years ago......

--

Page generated in 0.05531 seconds with 8 queries