View Single Post
Old July 6, 2012, 09:55 AM   #53
sirgilligan

I just got a message from a valued user that the update crashed and lost his data.
Of course I am freaking out over this. It seems that the Apple App store is having issues.

I posted immediately to the support site:
http://gunlogapp.blogspot.com/2012/0...1-release.html

From CNET:
Quote:
"We are aware of the issue related to apps crashing after update. We are currently working on resolving the issue. Stay tuned for updates."

In addition to this statement, Apple has contacted developers by e-mail to notify them that should customers have crashing problems, they can be instructed to contact Apple, which will then determine if the problem is its fault or from a bug in the program:

If a customer reports receiving an error when downloading your app from the App Store, he or she can receive direct help from the iTunes Store Customer Support team: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

If the iTunes Store Customer Support team determines that the issue lies with your app and not with the App Store or the customer's account, Apple will contact you to resolve this issue.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance regarding your app.

I got this message from Apple Support:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting App Store Developer Support regarding the App Store.

We appreciate your report of the issue you have experienced with your app and the App Store. Please know that the iTunes team is aware of the issue and is working to correct the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

I am sorry. If you have any issue contact me.

p.s.

If you are not having issues, please contact me. I do not know how wide spread is the problem.

Last edited by sirgilligan; July 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Page generated in 0.02448 seconds with 8 queries