View Single Post
Old February 2, 2013, 01:40 PM   #239
Metal god

Quote:
I've never seen where a criminal went and bought a weapon legally.
Altough he was not a criminal yet Adam Lanza bought his firearms legally . I'm not sure if your splitting hairs or what the above quote means .

It has been confirmed that Lanza had some real mental issue as well as the guy in Connecticut . What I'd like to know is how long will it take to get a report on what happened in Newtown . I'd bet dollars to donuts that the investigation will show the mother was trying to get help for her son as best she could . I bet it will show there were not enough programs in place or he did not meet a requirement or two to get the right help . The government does not want that story out there right now because that would show guns are not the real problem . The problem is the system so they will not release the report .

Does it surprise you guys that there has not been one leak of info or anything coming out about the Newtown shooting . Either the investigation is being controlled better then any investigation in U.S. history or what is leaking the media does not want to report .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03847 seconds with 8 queries