View Single Post
Old September 18, 2008, 11:59 AM   #16
CWO4USCGRET

Between a rock and a hard spot?

Thank you for the post Firepower. Kidnapping charges? I can see where it is possible; one of the elements of kidnapping is to move someone from a location with force and against their will. No matter what country one lives in there are criminals and there are those who do good for the benefit of the the populous. Thanks for trying to make your capital a safer place.

Guys I am going to go out on a limb here and say something some of you will not like and some of you will.

When I joined The Firing Line I was given the ability to provide personal information - where I live, what I do for a living, etc. Firepower's post clearly shows that this is truly an international forum; amazing, the internet brings us from all over, with diversity and different values and views on life. When I read the post it was obvious to me that the poster lived in a foreign country but when I checked his profile I didn't see where he was from. I suspect that if Firepower listed his physical location some of the people who belong to TFL would make even worse comments and totally discount the poster and his post. There is too much prejudice and hate in the world; we don't need it on a disucssion board where we all share the same common interests of guns.

The only problem I see is that Firepower! is an attorney...

Where's that list of lawyer jokes.

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 8 queries