View Single Post
Old August 21, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1
Waspinator

Replacement Holster Clips??

Hi,

I was at a recent function where suit and tie was the attire. Afterwards there was a dinner. I currently use a IWB holster and had to resort to untucking my dress shirt partially and flap it over the exposed grip (did'nt want to were the suit jacket through the whole dinner). I was able to get away with it, but I got to thinking a tuckable holster might be good to have in the drawer for those occasions.

So, I ordered up a Desantis "Tuck This II" holster for my SP101. I went with Desantis because my EDC holster is from the same brand and I am very happy with it.

The holster retains the gun fine and is not to big. It should conceal fine. The problem is the horrid clip that came with this holster. It is a "J" clip that is entirely too lose and just simply does not work. The holster ends up floating around, collapsing my pants and falling out from under the belt.

I was wondering if anybody knows where I might buy a "C" clip that I can replace this with (Desantis does not offer one from what I gather). It needs to be a "C" clip with an extension long enough so I can retain the tuckable feature. If I can find something close enough, I can modify it to fit.

If I can't find anything, I just wasted some money :/

any suggestions or leads?

Page generated in 0.02407 seconds with 8 queries