View Single Post
Old May 1, 2011, 08:20 PM   #66
Terry A

Quote:
Glocks should have that silly trigger covered. People shoot themselves quite often with Glocks.
S/A autos? You figure it out......
Bill, please.
I politely asked you a question because I don't understand where you're coming from on this.

1. Glocks have one of, if not THE, safest triggers in the industry. What is "silly" about it that is so dangerous in your mind? Shouldn't you notify the engineers at Glock so they can be made aware of this problem that you've discovered?

2. Can you cite ANY source for us that shows or backs up your "People shoot themselves quite often with Glocks" claim? What info do you have on this? More people will shoot themselves with a Glock than any other brand? Or is it just a rash of people just shooting themselvs because they are holding a Glock? The pocket carriers shoot themselves "quite often"? Where did you read the statistical break-down of Glock mishaps vs other pistol mishaps? Is Glock facing a class-action law suit because of all these self-inflicted shootings?

3. The "you figure it out" part.....classy. Please, let's keep this civil.

As I've mentioned earlier in this thread, many people have been carrying handguns in their pockets SAFLEY for years with no mishaps. Whenever I carry a pistol in my pocket, the pocket is always deep and with a nice snug fit. The gun doesn't move around a lot. Very extensive training has also helped the guys I know carry their pistols this way for years & years without any problem. The ones who do carry handguns in a pocket all know never to have their finger on the trigger when removing the handgun from a pocket, a holster or a drawer. That's just basic gun handling 101.

And how did this get turned into another Glock bash anyway? A Glock will not fire off a round unless the trigger is depressed thru three saftey steps. Unless the trigger is squeezed, its impossible to shoot it. So if "people" are shooting themselves, it's not the pistols fault.
2 Thes 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all! "

Page generated in 0.03709 seconds with 8 queries