View Single Post
Old August 30, 2007, 10:09 AM   #39
MyXD40

Powerderman, incase you didn't happen to read any of my other posts, I myself am becoming an LEO. In the hiring process right now as we speak. And growing up, because I come from an LEO family, I was raised/tought to fight for others. So defending myself in these kind of situations like this, is natural to ME. Now the way I do things might/shouldn't be for anyone else, but for me, I feel it's my job. Yeah it's a risk. I've had two guns pointed to my head, and my life threatend. Also been cought in the middle of a shootout between two gangs (didn't have a gun at time, this was back in Jersey outside Camden)
And as far as backup, my wifey knows how to use a gun as I tought her myself. I have quite a few guns, but her gun is an XD sub-compact. That's my backup, and the one who stays on the line with 911.

And I dont know about you..but uhhh I happen to own a lot of nice, EXPENSIVE items throughout my home. Now I dont want anyone to jack my stuff. If someone was to break into my house, it'd be like walking into bestbuy, with no price tags! take what you can carry!

And I'm not going to call 911 everytime I hear a bump in the night. Last night is a perfect example. I heard a bump in the night, around 2:40am. Swear it sounded like it was on my patio, or in the next room to me. Come to find out, it was just the wind that blew the fence peice up against the empty garbage can.

Page generated in 0.03590 seconds with 8 queries