View Single Post
Old March 25, 2012, 04:47 PM   #74
hooligan1

I had to dress that ten-pointer I got this year with a case "Copperhead", and it was the 1 inch blade at that,, I usually carry a buck 110 because it'll take a razor edge and hold it,, plus if I lose it wallyworld sells em cheap.

Now I can't really talk about the knives I've seen come and go as My father was a Case knife collector before any of us kids were born, he was born in 1927 and passed in 2002, and he gave me plenty of knives that I still have but it makes me cry, literally when I think of him and his "Knife Swappers" lounge here in Independence Mo., it was up on the square,,, some of you older fellas might of heard about it but he collected and traded knives every weekend, at the Covered Wagon on the square.

So when I saw this thread I grabbed some kleenex and started remembering!!!
Thanks fellas I'm blubbering like an ol lady now.......

On a happier note he did give me my great grandfathers pocketknife before he died in 2002, its a Case two bladed hunter in redbone... they say its worth quite a bit but it's mine til I pass then its the grandbaby's,,,, that dude is so sharp you can really shave your face with it...

Page generated in 0.01858 seconds with 8 queries