View Single Post
Old June 25, 2014, 05:32 PM   #28
meadams314

I just have one thing to ad. Just pulling your gun can and will change your life.

Also, call 911 ASAP.

I had to pull my 1911 once, and was greeted with hysterical screams of "he's got a gun he's got a gun call 911!!! call 911!!!" from the 6 foot 4 man who had just hit my wife and threatened to "bury" me as he advanced with his hand reaching for his pocket. His girlfriend called 911 and started making up some BS about some "crazy man" who was "waving a gun in their faces" and of course they had done nothing wrong. Luckily I was able to get my wife and myself out of the situation, place a call to 911 myself, and once the police showed up they determined I was being reasonable, polite, and cooperative while the other two were resisting and being loud and belligerent. My case was given to the DA who decided not to press any charges against me, as luckily again I live in a state where pulling a gun on someone who is threatening your life is perfectly acceptable.

Moral of the story, avoid shooting someone if you can. Call 911, get on record ASAP. If you HAVE to pull the trigger, do so without hesitation.

Page generated in 0.03107 seconds with 8 queries