View Single Post
Old November 1, 2008, 09:26 PM   #4
jdmaxima89

Not trying to threadjack, but I think I have a major problem. I got my new MKIII 22/45 yesterday, and I was planning to shoot it tomororow. I took it to my friend who is a cop, because he was going to help me clean it. (I'm new to guns). We were following the directions in the manual, and trying to get the mainspring housing out. We couldn't get it out, and didn't have a dowel handy to tap on the bolt with. We closed it up and tried it again a couple more times. Never got it. Now, I don't know what we did, but I hope it can be fixed. Before, the mainspring housing WAS swinging out all the way, now it won't. It only comes out about 2 centimeters. Won't swing out. Also, we can cock it, but pulling the trigger does nothing. AND the safety can be switched on and off all the time, it wasn't able to do that, per the manual. What have we done? Did we break it that easily? He was messing with it when it got to the point that it wouldn't move, so I'm not really sure what he could have done wrong. We've tried magazine in, magazine out, safety on, safety off, I checked the internal safety and it's fine. It seems like something on the inside broke or something, and now it's stuck. I want to use this thing!!!
Please help!

Page generated in 0.02507 seconds with 8 queries