View Single Post
Old February 14, 2011, 04:48 PM   #17
cracked91

You got Driver A and B mixed up. 21 YO kid is dead.

This is the tale of an idiot, and a murderer.

Someone brandishes a gun at you during a road rage incident, then gets back in his car, so you get back into your truck. So now you know someone has a gun, and you have just escaped a nearly lethal incident, the threat has ended. But whats the next best move in a road rage incident when you know your aggressor has a gun? Don't let that little punk make you swallow humble pie, RAM HIM! Show him what a real mans vehicle can do against a little girl's sports car. Oh <shucks &darn> ! Now he really is gonna shoot you! Time to defend yourself!

This is all speculation, I know I don't have all the facts. But this is just about how it sounds to me, especially being that before I grew up a little, I was guilty of several road rage incidents.

Both parties were extremely stupid, but one party not only forced a vehicle into oncoming traffic (attempted murder of all occupants IMHO), but also pulled the trigger, and after a situation could have ended.

21 YO was the first real aggressor in brandishing the gun, and had 40 YO fired then, he would have had a strong case of self defense. But 40 YO became the aggressor when he refused to let the situation end when it should have, and used his vehicle as a deadly weapon.

Last edited by JohnKSa; February 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Helping the language filter...

Page generated in 0.03380 seconds with 8 queries