View Single Post
Old August 21, 2009, 07:44 AM   #326
Homerboy

It is very possible to use the media to our advantage. First thing you do is get a well liked media personality to eloquently speak for you. Remember how dumb Tom Selleck made Rosie O'Donnell when she hassled him about his NRA affiliation after Columbine? Have them bring up the hypocricy of the media. A kid finds his dad's gun andd shoots himself makes national news, yet how many kids drown every summer in backyard swimming pools? How many are hit running into the street after the ice cream truck? How many drink cleaning products because they look like Kool Aid? All of these incidents have to do with an adult being negligent, yet only the gun owner is villified.

Secondly, hold events that the media CAN'T ignore. Million Gun March on Washington, peaceful protests outside prisons or courthouses, where recidivist felons are either released or shown leniency time and again. THESE are the gun users who give us a bad name.

Comparing ANY of these guys to Rosa Parks is crazy. None of them risk anything by doing what they did. As a matter of fact, they gleefully answer questions. "Look at me! I'm on TV!". Let him sling his AR over his shoulder and walk down Pennsylvania Ave if he wants to be a "crusader".

Sorry, I see NO GOOD in what these guys are doing.

Page generated in 0.03896 seconds with 8 queries