View Single Post
Old October 3, 2010, 09:20 AM   #9
therealdeal

jhenry,

I thought of that originally, and this is why I added the doubleaction revolver bit later(I had meant to put in original post//not that it still couldn't happen). If I yell "hey", and he turns his body to look he isn't shooting my wife's best friend. If I decide to take this man's life, it will be a oneshot deal too. I also can have him in my sights until he moves the angle of the weapon or drops it from her head to get the cash or whatever. The chances of her dying at his hands are worse in my eyes if he is telling her believably that he is seriously thinking about killing her, and he has already shown such aggression with another woman. I admit, this should be a no-alternative decision and it will have repercussions. Bottom line, I have made a decision to stop this situation. Jhenry, what would you do Sir if this honestly happened to you bearing in mind that you probably are right in what you said?

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02330 seconds with 8 queries