View Single Post
Old April 9, 2013, 09:21 AM   #15
Mr_Jumper

Quote:
There is a fellow named Ray Tanner who runs Tanner Sports Center in Pennsylvania. Check http://tannerssportcenter.com and look at his auctions. He has the best prices I can ever find on Berettas, but he doesn't have everything in stock at any one time.

I am guessing here, but because of the pattern of his listings and sales, I think he buys decent sized batches of certain models at a discount and then flips them at a good price. He often has 10 or 15 of a certain model at prices that he says are wholesale. If he has what you want, or if you can be patient so that he gets in a batch of the model you are looking for, his prices beat any that I have seen. He ships for a flat $20, and does so on the same day that he receives your payment. I have bought from him twice and he was very courteous and helpful both times, pleasant to deal with and a straight-up guy with no hidden fees or other baloney.
Tanner's is local to me and yes Ray is well known reputable guy here in PA (whole family is well known in the area). Being local helps as his prices in-house is even lower than what advertise on the web (plus savings from shipping).

+1 what Tailgator said, his normal prices can't be beat, absolutely professional in every way.

Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 8 queries