Thread: Bigfoot
View Single Post
Old December 12, 2006, 11:59 AM   #5
FirstFreedom

Wild Bill, on the black panthers in OK...

-there are (of course) conspiracy theories that the Wildlife Dept. releases the panthers on purpose to control the deer population (which makes really no sense to me, because their interest is to keep the levels high in order to sell tags). So much so that the Wildlife Dept. actually (in my understanding) came out with an official announcement to quell the rumors, stating they they do NOT have anything to do with panthers. But the theory goes that it's the FEDS that do it so that the state department can still have deniability without lying. Kinda silly, but.... Anyway, supposedly, a friend of a friend of a friend this year shot one of the panthers during deer season, but didn't go up to it and look at it - stayed away from it - and within 2 hours the game warden (state) just happened to show up sniffing around checking licenses, looking in ice chests, etc. Could be coincidence but the theory goes that they are radio-tagged, and when it stops moving, they come out. Pretty ridiculous stuff - Ha.

-Can you point me to the abundant proof of the panthers which were caught on game cams? Thanks.

Page generated in 0.02778 seconds with 8 queries