View Single Post
Old September 24, 2002, 05:24 PM   #25
larryw

After reading about the man who was recently killed when his reloads blew up, I think your friend is very lucky.

We're lucky in having this and other resources readily available and often forget that others are simply ignorant to the dangers of reloading. When I got started I was lucky to read The ABCs of Reloading, and after that gave serious consideration to not starting (wife and kids): up until I read that book, I had no clue.

That said, I can't necessarily place all the blame on your friend. I place the vast majority of blame on the bozo behind the counter who gave him the load data. IMO, his action was criminal. Master Blaster hit that one right on the head.

I have every reloading book I can find. Have printed every PDF available. I scour the online boards. And I do this because I got the bugeezus scared out of me before I even pulled a handle. If I hadn't been lucky enough to stumble across the reloading book during one of my bookstore raids, I could easily have been in the same category as your friend.

Page generated in 0.03190 seconds with 8 queries