View Single Post
Old April 18, 2013, 08:28 PM   #16
Sharpsdressed Man

I think you may be starting to walk into a maze that has no exit, and you are going to have to back out the way you came. I am a lefty, and used to look for the same thing. To answer your question, no; totally left handed guns for normal money do not exist. Furthermore, after many years of shooting the regular right handed or ambi friendly guns, I do not WANT a lefty only gun. The 1911 can be manipulated by a left handed person FASTER than a right handed person; even a single action revolver seems to be for a lefty. You can have left handed ejection on a Walther P38 or P1, and the P5 series. The advantage to learning to adapt to the regular guns is obvious: pick up any gun ANYWHERE and be able to shoot it. Drawback to a high buck left handed only gun is resale. Most lefties will never buy it from you because they learned to adapt to conventionally designed, "right hand" guns. It would only be a novelty to me at this point. If you are limiting yourself to a left hand only gun, you forgot to train your weak hand. Once you go somewhat ambidextrous in training and shooting, you are just wasting money on a left handed gun.

Last edited by Sharpsdressed Man; April 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.03990 seconds with 8 queries