View Single Post
Old November 15, 2009, 04:25 PM   #11
Sevens

I think you can do exactly what you want simply by looking under the OP's name to see how many posts they have.

If it's a guy with 10 posts that starts a thread that says, "Should I buy a 9mm or .45?", then really... why even bother.

There's nothing whatsoever wrong with new folks that don't have many posts, but if the topic isn't specifically compelling, it often because some new guy that just arrived hasn't seen us discuss it 18 times already.

To each his own, I suppose.
I certainly have my own methods... on a free day where I have an hour to enjoy myself here, I click on the Gen Handgun forum, then semi, then Gen Guns, then H&R. When I have less time, I simply use the drop-down to click on "subscriptions" to see if anything new (and compelling!) has been added to a conversation I've involved myself in.

If I have even more time, I may check training & tactics and revolvers, maybe check out the F/S/T Handguns. I have to be needing specific info to visit rifles or gunsmithing, because I know I have no business dispensing advice about either! And I don't think I've ever even been in shotguns.

Whatever works!

Page generated in 0.01950 seconds with 8 queries