View Single Post
Old October 15, 2009, 10:16 AM   #6
Skans

Quote:
You just need to get more creative with your spousal embezzlement program.
Now that's for dern sure true! (Enough said on that topic)

Quote:
If you can’t pay cash for full auto you don’t need it because you couldn’t afford to shoot it anyway.
Don't discourage the guy. Ammo cost isn't that bad. It's not like the only gun you will have to shoot is your full-auto. I go through a 1000 round case of .223 about every 2 years. Since I use Wolf poly-coated steel cased stuff, it costs me about $140 / year in ammo.

Quote:
why you didn’t have better communication with your wife....
Depending on what your CLEO is going to require, you may have to have lots of communication with the wife and be sweeter than pie. My CLEO wanted to interview my wife before signing off - SOP where I lived. I think he signed off for a guy who was a drunk and spouse abuser, and the papers spanked him for it. So, wife and neighbors get "interviewed". The very first thing you need to do, before you even look at class III stuff is have a conversation with your CLEO about the sign-off. If he won't sigh off and you are hell-bent on getting a machinegun, then the next guy you need to talk to is a lawyer who is familiar with Trusts, Corps and LLC's for NFA purchases.

Page generated in 0.02145 seconds with 8 queries