View Single Post
Old October 15, 2012, 01:11 PM   #50
Aikibiker

Mandatory weapons training beginning in middle school stressing safety and accuracy given to all students. Voila now everyone has had training. Make free adult education classes available for the old farts and new immigrants.

Anyone convicted of a felony or adjudicated insane (this is the we the jury find the defendant not guilty by reason of insanity thing) gets their dirver's license (or state ID) taken away. When they get a new one after they get out their status is displayed on their license (or state ID) as simply "no guns" in big red letters. Everyone has to show their driver's license (or state ID) to the person selling them the gun. Person doing the selling is responsible not to sell to people without a driver's license (or state ID) or to people with "no guns" written on their license (or state ID) in big red letters.

Those are the only gun laws I would support.

I would support restrictions on destructive devices that are explosives based solely on the storage and training concerns explosives come with. If you can demonstrate that you have had propper training and have whatever is necessary to store them safely and securely I see no reason not to allow you to buy a grenade or rocket launcher. Do you think there is some reason YOU shouldn't have access to those weapons? Please share it with the group.

~Joel

TFL survivor, THR member, TFL member once again!

Page generated in 0.02190 seconds with 8 queries