View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 11:30 AM   #53
willhud

Marco Rubio's reply was a basic we got your email. The only reason I bother to even post it is the line about not emailing anything that takes immediate attention to their Washington Address. Imagine that, it takes 4 weeks for them to get snail mail through the security in Washington.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your correspondence has been received and I welcome the opportunity to address your concerns. Hearing directly from constituents such as yourself is truly an honor, and your input is much appreciated.

Please look for my response in the near future. In an effort to serve you better, please do not duplicate e-mails into the web-form, as it may serve to delay the response to your concerns. If you need immediate assistance with a federal agency, please call (866) 630-7106, toll-free in Florida. Please do not mail materials that require immediate attention to the Washington DC Office. Due to security screenings, postal mail can take up to four weeks to be delivered and will delay our response to your request.

Sincerely,
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio

Page generated in 0.03235 seconds with 8 queries