View Single Post
Old August 28, 2011, 05:57 PM   #3
jgcoastie

Colvin, you're living in a fairly land...

And the political mindset of the majority of voters in this state will never allow it to stand... And even if it happens, it'll be repealed after the next voting cycle...

I wish I didn't have to get a permission slip from the cops to buy a handgun... And I'm not even a resident of this state!!! This wretched state was forced upon me by my assignment officer... This ridiculous state with it's ridiculous "safety inspection/registration" of handguns.

Can you tell me of any crime that was prevented by using the handgun registration in Michigan? How exactly has it reduced crime? How exactly has it made anyone safer?

How exactly would you propose a legalization of suppressors, when you still have to get a permission slip from "nanny state" to buy a handgun in the first place?!?!

shootniron +100%
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." -Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.

Page generated in 0.02288 seconds with 8 queries