View Single Post
Old July 5, 2009, 10:50 PM   #5
eclipsetactical

That definately was me and a refund was made to that person. I was unable to post any reply because I was banned from the forums. But I do have a USPS Money Order proving refund was made to that gentleman in full. I made that refund when I could have just kept his money with no consiquences, I made it cause it was the right thing to do.

Once again though that was a member on another board not this one and I have made refunds to all the people that were involved in that transaction with the AK mags. Sometimes you make a mistake and all you can do is your best to rectify the situation. That was months ago all the problems happened with the mags. I do not see what bringing it back up now has to do with some transaction on another board not involving me.

There was already a post about this on TFL forums from an actual transaction from TFL envolving the magazines. As I said I did my best to take care of the situation and admit completely to the mistake.

I still feel very strongly this thread has no place on these forums. What someone else does on some other forum being used as a cataylist for bringing up old business that I went to great lengths to fix is not right. I am sure everyone here can say they have never made a mistake. huh?

Page generated in 0.02204 seconds with 8 queries