View Single Post
Old August 18, 2014, 12:22 PM   #3
Freakdaddy

Having worn glasses my entire life, I know how expensive it can be to get prescription glasses especially when you start factoring in hunting / shooting glasses. I would usually go 5+ years before finally breaking down and getting a new prescription as I would end up spending over $500 or more for glasses, sunglasses and yellow tinted hunting / shooting glasses. On a whim, I decided to try 39dollarglasses.com last year and even though I wasn't expecting much, I couldn't have been more wrong. The glasses are very high quality with polycarbonate lenses and different tint options, come in a hard case along with a microfiber cloth and other accessories, 30 day no hassle return if you don't like them and quick delivery. More importantly, I got three pair of glasses delivered for under $200 and my prescription is spot on.

Even though they do have many frame / lens combo for $39, most are a little more money for different styles and lens options but not a whole lot more and none exceed $89 (lens / frame combined) unless you are getting bifocals, tinted, upgrading lens material, etc. They have some different face profiles that allows you to "place" the glasses on the ones that closely matches your features to give you an idea on how they will look on you. They also show a plethora of measurements of the frames which is what I used as I measured my older glasses since I liked how they fit / looked and this worked out very well for me.

I went to Walmart to get my vision test done along with a copy of my prescription and also make sure they measure the distance between your pupils as you will need that info as well. Most likely, you will need to have your glasses adjusted which is fairly easy to do but I also took mine to Walmart to adjust the arms behind my ears and fine tune them as well which they didn't charge me for.

Obviously, I'm a very pleased customer and don't ever see me buying glasses anywhere else as their value just can't be beat. If you should decide to try them, here's my code (hopefully it still works) that will get you some money off. I believe it's 20% but don't hold me to it. The code is: AMBm8rnjd5a

Here's the link to their website:
http://www.39dollarglasses.com/

Page generated in 0.03150 seconds with 8 queries