View Single Post
Old October 15, 2005, 10:34 AM   #20
USP45usp

For the original thread:

They would have to get the entire military to support the commands given and there would be a few (more than a few sadly) that will carry out their orders without question.

But I don't think that you would get the majority of the military to do so.

You have to remember that the entire federal force out there (excluding the military) is very small in relation to the population in general. The only reason that they can control us and keep us in fear of them is due to they make selective, single targets and then attack. All the rest of us do is watch it unfold on tv, grip the arms of our armchairs and say, "I would never allow that" or "I would do this, or I would do that".

Then take the last gulp of coffee, get into our cars and goto work. Then after it's all over we would hit the boards and "Monday night quarterback" what we would've done if that would have been us.

Knowing full well that we would have done nothing of the sort. If we had done something, we would have been in our cars not going to work but to help the people being prosecuted and murdered.

They know that we will stand-alone and that others will just stay out of it. Since they know this simple fact, they know that they have all the time in the world to get to where they wish to go.

And even if you do survive, you wouldn't have enough money, not even if you had the entire wealth of the 5 riches people in the world, to fight the US government, who has an unlimited supply of money.

Not only that but you would have the media against you, regurgitating everything that they are fed to demonize the person or persons. Using such terms as child molesters, drug dealers, cult, machine guns, and freaks.

You have to remember that warfare is 80% mental, and only 20% physical. Turn the people against the person, and you've already won the war.

Wayne

Page generated in 0.03134 seconds with 8 queries