View Single Post
Old August 3, 2011, 01:46 PM   #26
Gossettc68

mboylan is right. The cheaper way would be to pick up a conversion kit. There are 3 ways to go about acquiring a full auto glock. If your a class III then you'll need a class II to make post sample for you. Alternitevly if your a class II ( SOT ) you can make make em. Last is law enforcement and you would need to get a department letterhead and have a Class II finish it for you. It would be owned by the department, but issued to you.

The most difficult part about the last one is convincing your Chief that a full-auto glock is a good idea. I always tell LEO's to explain to their Chief that they don't always have their shotgun with them and with a flick of a switch they could have the power of their shotgun available at all times. Also if your a LEO wanting a full auto glock make sure you get one with a selector pin instead of a selector switch. The switch can get in the way of holstering your gun.

I deal with customers calls every day over this issue because I sell conversion kits 80% finished, which make the kits legal to own by anyone because of their not finished state. So I spend the day on the phone with customers educating them and giving information on how to become legal. Getting your Class III/Comboylan is right. The cheaper way would be to pick up a conversion kit. There are 3 ways to go about acquiring a full auto glock. If your a class III then you'll need a class II to make post sample for you. Alternitevly if your a class II ( SOT ) you can make make em. Last is law enforcement and you would need to get a department letterhead and have a Class II finish it for you. It would be owned by the department, but issued to you.

The most difficult part about the last one is convincing your Chief that a full-auto glock is a good idea. I always tell LEO's to explain to their Chief that they don't always have their shotgun with them and with a flick of a switch they could have the power of their shotgun available at all times. Also if your a LEO wanting a full auto glock make sure you get one with a selector pin instead of a selector switch. The switch can get in the way of holstering your gun.

I deal with customers calls every day over this issue because I sell conversion kits 80% finished, which make the kits legal to own by anyone because of their not finished state. So I spend the day on the phone with customers educating them and giving information on how to become legal. Which I actually enjoy doing. Nice to see more C3's pop up and join the party.

Page generated in 0.03230 seconds with 8 queries