View Single Post
Old October 3, 2010, 08:30 PM   #27
therealdeal

I wish I had the actual link, but I was reading posts from 2006 last night or the night before(someone posted the link on a recent thread). It was from the 1st half of 2006 I think. Pax, you were on it but thats the only name I remember. It amazes me how many of the posts said they would unarm the gunman if they got robbed at gunpoint. the scenario was a man walking into his storage unit to find a young man in a ski mask pointing a 9mm at him. Everybody and his brother ripping him for turning around when the robber made him at gunpoint in the storage garage(robber and man- noone else). If the poor guy had fought back there is a very good chance he would've died right there and then, yet everyone thought he was wrong because he walked away alive. Not everything is taught in class, I assure you. if you want the link I'll find it. just because someone is willing to use a weapon on the internet, that doesn't mean he is triggerhappy. Enough said, I stepped in it on that other thread but threads and the internet can be as unpredictable as a jury.
ps if you were on other thread-my bank is a family bank in mass; we have none in virginia where we live. just the way we do it. only time I go insdie is because I have to to open each baby's acct(we do it anyways even though they'll end up having a virginia bank).

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03236 seconds with 8 queries