View Single Post
Old November 2, 2012, 09:55 AM   #1
BleedinPurple

My Budget AR build is coming together

Hey guys,
just the other day i received my Spikes Upper from AIM Surplus(great to deal with...free and fast shipping) ...really excited to get this project done...

I recevied the Spikes 14.5 inch Mid Length Lightweight Upper with pinned dynacomp muzzle brake to make it the legal 16 inches...the upper came with MOE furniture and tested BCG and flat top receiver...

just this morning i purchased a PSA blemished lower from Palmetto State Armory and am having it shipped to my ffl...(in stock as of 10AM for 59.00 plus 7 dollars shipping)

i have heard that PSA blemished lowers are high quality and for most people receiving them they cant even find the blemishes...so im excited...

has anyone here done a build with a blemished PSA lower and how was the experience? i know psa guarantees proper function from the lower and that the blems are strictly cosmetic but i would like to hear from someone that has used these

next to purchase is a lower build kit and i will probably wait for a PSA daily deal to get the entire MOE lower build kit so i will have everything together in a package...PICS to come once i get this thing finished...but unfortunately for good old MD is going to be a few weeks because of MD's nice long waiting period for regulated firearms...

Ok im done...happy shooting

Page generated in 0.02415 seconds with 8 queries